Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

One of my active listing suddenly disappeared o_o

Hi guys, Umm... one of my listing has disappeared all the sudden o_oI really have no idea how did it happened... it just disappeared...I can't see it in my inventory and I can't search this item on eBay either!Does anyone have any ideas what happened...

Is this an Ebay glitch

I notice while listing that Ebay is now relisting free 7 times instead of 3 times..I think this may be a glitch.Very surprised if it's real

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The relist feature on my listings has disappeared, I rang ebay today and was told that it has been r

The relist feature has been absent from my listings this week. I rang ebay ebay today and was told this feature has been removed from established sellers who have an older ebay account and is only availalbe for new sellers, I am not a shop or busines...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4x4 hand winch puller 4ton scam

"4ton" hand winch puller is actually only rated to 5000pounds max or just over 2 ton. Being sold under mutiple account names EXTREAMLY DANGEROUS and FRAUDULENT, could be fatal.

ebay_scammer.jpg ebay_scammer.jpg

Further Information: "Netflix tax" effective 1 July 2017

Just got an updated Email,(which clearly states on the updated rate card form that from 1 July the fees will go up to 10.9% Final value fees (charged on item sale price + postage paid by buyer). The Email is titled: Further Information: "Netflix tax"...

• 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Buyer wont pay shipping

I sold an item for $50 with pick up only, and the buyer has asked if I would ship.It's another $50 to ship as it has to go interstate in a big box (record player)They have already paid $50 for the item but dont want to pay the extra $50 for the shipp...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GST and the ATO

There is a $75,000 limit for when a seller needs to register for GST with the ATO. Is this $75,000 figure based on the total of the sale price (item + postage + packaging + handling). or can the total sales price by adjusted to only include the item ...

Contact in Bulk?

Is there a way to send a message via "messages" or email addresses to my customers? preferebly not one at a time, i.e. as a group?

Listings not showing correctly

I have noticed my listings which contain items that come in various colours and sizes are not showing correctly. When you click on the listing from a search or from my store it shows only the one item in one colour in one size. Instead of showing tha...

a2.png a1.png

It doesnt pay to rush these things.

I just went to pack an item I had sold. It was a service manual for a vintage truck and I thought it was a bit strange as I didnt actually know I had it. After a bit of searching I found the book tucked away in a dark corner of the storage cupboards....

I need buyers mobile for shippng

Is there still a way to make it compulsory for a buyer to include a contact phone number when they make their payment? I'm sure there used to be a way of setting it but its been a while since I've used ebay and can't seem to find it anywhere. I need ...