Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage rate tables Error

Are Postage Rate Tables no longer supported for Australia? I can still access the editor but if I try to change any rates I just get a red "error' message at the top. This is the link I have for editing the rates:https://www.ebay.com.au/ship/rt/ I ca...

eBay overcharges by charging final value fees on GST

I have read many people complain about overcharging here only to be told that it's all correct and legal no matter how unfair it might seem; I would be happy for someone to point out if and how that applies to the following situation because I simply...

Buyer Inputting Incorrect address. Package lost

Hi all, I'd like to know where the responsibility lies when you download an automated potage slip from Ebay to send a package that you are selling. The package has the address that the buyer has input into Ebay and is a tracked package. The package i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice on items not received

Hello fellow eBayers. I need advice regarding item not received requests. I sell magazine clippings and posters and I send the majority as a large letter as they are usually betwee 50 - 300gm. Lately I've received a few item not received requests and...

Error when my buyers try to checkout - "You can't bid on or buy this item because you're not ..

Hi All, Hoping someone can help, I am an Australian seller and whenever my customers try to purchase my products they get the following error: "You can't bid on or buy this item because you're not registered as a business seller. If you act as a busi...

Resolved! australian ombudsman

Jan 5 2023would anyone have details of australian ombudsan plz to log a complaint. have been trying to resolve account issue for 4 months.

QR code

I'm hoping someone is able to help me, I sold an item and I had postage and local pickup ticked. Buyer has selected postage but contacted me to arrange local pickup. I can't change this myself to be a local pickup now and I've followed the instructio...

Ridiculous fees

I have recently been made aware that ebay is slugging me 20% for pump parts that I sell on their platform, this is too expensive for me to continue on this platform. Is there a way that I can speak to a real person about getting the fees they charge ...

Relisting Option

Hello, How do I uncheck the relisting option if there was none when I created my listing? I want the option to relist an item if I choose, and not E-bay.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing invoice

Hi guys, I sold an item that is still yet to be paid for and now the buyer wants to pick the item up. What do I have to do now to make this happen? Can I send another invoice even though I have sent one already? Can I just let the buyer collect and t...