Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Letter Rate postage option disappeared in Sell Similar

When using Sell Similar from an item that originally had a parcel as a posting method, the option to change to a Tracked Letter has disappeared. I know someone complained of this some time ago, and then said it had reappeared, but for me this is a pr...

Problems with ebay

I have a lot of questions and I cannot find any phone number or online chat. What can I do?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fees

I would love to know why my item was listed for free and now they are charging me a fee this is not fair if this keeps up i will be forced to close my account which i had for a lot of years and who is in charge no info at all what happened to EBAY wh...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missleading locations

I have noticed items that say Australia but are in fact overseas and that is a form of misleading information and intention to Deceive buyers

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Personal detail verification

Hi. I sold my first item on ebay and now my payment is on hold due to personal information that they cannot verify. I have tried multiple times, but without fail. How can I get ebay to verify my information or are they conveniently trying to hold my ...

Feedback

Hi All. Trying to leave negative feedback for a non-contact purchaser but it is not an option in Feedback.Any help appreciated

Resolved! Not happy need help

I had an item for sale $100 and buy it now $200 now all of a sudden get message item sold for $100 and something how can this be 275908771822 item number i am very angry i had no internet now that i have i see this not fair.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

QR code

Hi i sold a fridge and E-Bay ask me for a QR code from the Bayer i have the code and what i do with that?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can i make a complaint

i sold a riviera guitar ref 275888772723 i posted the guitar and it was received - the customer complained about lat postage which wasn't the case - as a result of this eBay refunded the money to the customer - this seems grossly unfair and the custo...

Payout

I didn’t get paid the full amount. Can anyone help me?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful