Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New listing format, can't use colour, change fonts etc

With the change now in place to do listings, when I try to use "sell similar" I get the information from the existing listing but find I can't use any Colours, Font changes, tabs, etc etc...has this all been cut out?Has anyone got an answer on how to...

Funds on hold

Hi all, need some help i sold some items this morning for just over $520. The buyer is happy with the goods and they have been picked up locally. I’m not sure why but my funds are on hold. Is there any way to speed up this process?

Cannot add a tracking number

I have two orders that I need to put tracking numbers on, the customer changed their minds on the items and then I had to reorder in for them what they changed it too, they were happy to wait a few months but now i have them ready to post out and it ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sendle

Is anybody experiencing issues with Sendle collecting parcels? I booked for collection on 28/12 and still not collected! It’s been over one week - I have had Sendle promise twice to collect and its still not happening. I live close to Sydney and have...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Confused by fees!

I sold a jewellery item (costume jewellery) for $270 with free postage. I saw today that I only received $206.88 for it. So $63.12 in fees? What the!?

Ebay violating their own terms of service

Ebay clearly state that if an item is pick up only and the buyer sends their own courier, that this voids their Money Back Guarantee. So the buyer arranged her own pick up courier for my pick up only item, claims item not as described when she receiv...

postage discount

Hi, I am having trouble giving a postage discount when buyers buy more than one item via buy it now, how do I adjust the invoice? any help appreciated

Changes to Selling form

I was about to start scheduling items for auctions to start on 1st July. When I opened an existing template for listing CDs I found that the form had changed. For ten years I have been able to enter details in the shipping section (weight, dimensions...

Store not found

I know it's Fri....but....I can't get into my own store?? Do I need to wait for ???hours....I'm running auctions fgs...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller issue

I recently sold a sewing machine to a buyer and clearly showed the accessories that went with it and stated no refunds. I started it at a low price $50 because I wanted to sell it which attracted a lot of bidders. Even though I just wanted a simple p...

ebay witholding funds

i sold an item on ebay for $****. It sold quickly. almost as quick was ebay withdrawing $600 plus as their share , but putting my money on hold for 4 weeks! I have been an ebay seller/buyer since 2006. Because i havent sold anything in a year , "thei...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charged a refund

Had a buyer claimed he bought item and didn't deliver. I never received the payment but there's a purchase id and everything.Now I had to refund a sale I didn't get?All I get is automated help.