Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay says says I can have 400 free auction or fixed price listings per month, but charges....

Ebay says I can have 400 free auction or fixed price listings per month until October, and yet charges me when I attempt to list an auction. Anyone know why this would be happening? I've tried asking them on live chat but the person could barely unde...

Buyer has asked for a refund prematurely

Hi everyoneI have a buyer that purchased an item off me on Tuesday 28th June and I posted the item that afternoon and it should have left our post office the next day.The item is less then 20mm thick so I sent as a large letter with no tracking (not ...

Australia Post Refusing To Accept A Small Letter

Yesterday I was working 70kms from home and had 8 letters to post. I went to the local Post Office to post them as 1 had to be registered. Now I purchase my stamps which are Old but never used from a very respectable dealer. I can end up with all val...

I am unable to refund the amount of buyer.

I sell an item and it was returned by buyer because he did not like that. Returned item is delivered to me but I am unable to refund amount to buyer. On seller dashboard or in all selling page when I click on issue refund a page open with the returne...

guidance on shipping for proof of shipping/delivery

Hi there, I am SO confused about what is best for sellers to give them protection against buyers' PayPal claims, either fraudulent ("item not received") or genuine. It seems from what I've read that PayPal more likely pays out to the buyer. Therefore...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

eBay estimated delivery dates

Where does eBay get its so called estimated delivery dates?I've just moved to a remote isolated community which is a 150km drive from the nearest town with normal mail delivery in/out. Mail only comes and goes Tuesday and Friday. I'm concerned that w...

Resolved! Uwarranted First Negative

Hi all, I buy & sell a bit on E/Bay.....received my first negative to-day & do not believe it was warranted or justified, but will defer to any opinions to the contrary from board members much more enlightened than myself... Sold a small '70's , Germ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hang on..... I can review an item without buying it?

Ok, so without buying an item Ebay gives the opportunity to write a good/bad review... This cant be right? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Chrome-5-75-Headlight-Digital-GPS-Speedometer-Scrambler-Cafe-Racer-Projec-/182093422604?hash=item2a659d200c:g:RbQAAO...

Ebay should be more fairer to Australian Sellers

If Ebay Australia is going to allow overseas sellers(predominately Chinese) to sell on Ebay this is fair enough,but I believe Ebay should be more fairer to Australian sellers by making that all Australian seller listings appear first in the list when...

Resolved! Buyer refunded but Item has disappeared

I've refunded a buyer but the transaction has disappeared. I've check the Sold, Unsold and Archives but not in any of these. I still haven't received a credit for FVF so was looking for the transaction to contact eBay but alas it's disappeared. Anyon...

Removing old item from C &S

on the import items from ebay menu I have an old listing that keeps popping up. It is over 6 months old at least. How can I get rid of it and stop it keep appearing?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

top-watched items on eBay this week promotion .. part 2

I just got the top-watched items on eBay promotional email from ebay and it looks like they done it again ..162120881870now selling like hotcakes .. I would be a little bit caveat emptor on this one but plenty to go around .. one would have thought t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Paying for shipping label i didn't use! HOW TO STOP?

i sold my item and it said "print Postage label" i thought i would just print the address but it charged me postage I never used it and also canceled it Yet in my invoice its still charging me $19! How to i stop it

Paypal pick up

Hi Is it true you need to offer Paypal as as payment option for pick up only ... furniture etc ? Thanks