Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is it to dangerous to sell here anymore ?

Hi , I used to sell by auction high end items on another account , stopped when the new rules cut in .To be scammed on an expensive item would destroy me . Is there anyway to fully protect oneself now as a seller ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants to "Layby" item

I am selling a $500 item and a buyer wants to pay it off. I quite happy with this but don't know how to do it.

Getting Authentication for Designer Items.

Hello, I have a designer handbag, necklace and 2 pair of shoes that I would like to sell. They are all in mint condition. I know that they are 100% authentic as I purchased them myself from the places direct (about 5 years ago and in the USA) but stu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Winning bidder thinks the bidding on my auction they won was dodgy..... which it was not!

I am not sure how to reply to this buyer. Buyer contacted me tonight after I sent an UPI for an item sold 5 days ago. They said they are reluctant to pay as the auction comes off as dodgy to them. Also they said it was uncanny 2nd last bid was $1 les...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Power Seller Leaving Ebay

When Ebay introduced "Money Back Guarantee" on the 1st of November, it caused me to be concerned. As a retailer, I am aware of the tricks a buyer will get up to to return an item or claim they didn't get the item. Unfortunately I have had my 1st expe...

• 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Big thumbs up

I know this has nothing to do with selling, but I just wanted to give a massive thumbs up to the people on this forum. I have been on eBay for some time now and never been on this forum until a couple of weeks ago.I now wake every morning and "check"...

Ebay treating you like **** to ?:( removed my forum post and now forching change user id

I have beeen selling little for months now last month or so contacted ebay asking whats what they fed me rubbish and never responded to what i asked then hung up on me all the time im super nice got **bleep**y but did nothing of it just waited like t...

Is It Just Me?

Is anyone else having issues with the forum tonight, or is it just me? I'm having trouble getting messages to load, I keep getting 'webpage not available'. It seems to be sporadic. We had a direct lightning hit on Saturday and I thought it may have f...

another "Request" - Pure BS

A request was opened earlier today by a buyer, says she never received the item that she ordered about a week ago. Well, ok, I just need to ask one thing, WHERE IS THE PAYMENT? That's right, she never paid, and ebay still allowed her to open a reques...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Our First Return Request

We have just received our first formal return request under these confounded new rules.The buyer says that her baby came out wearing premmie size and as a result the newborn size she bought prior to the birth does not fit and will be no good for use ...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful