Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Potential Buyer Wants To Call In To Demo First.

I'm not familiar with this situation.A potential buyer contacted me to ask if they could come to my home and use the piano to see what its like. The piano is packed and ready to be delivered to a new buyer. As any auction I'm not familiar with the id...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunds after 6 onths

As Ebay is expecting sellers to refund to buyers after 6 onths.Are Ebay and Paypal going to refund there fees for the sale also.They should or its highway robbery

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to deal with ignorant buyer?

Had a customer who bought a branch of silk flowers from me and then she left a negative feedback saying that it is rubber and plastic.... Hey mate, silk flower does not mean they are made from silk as golden age does not mean it is built by gold. Als...

• 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage glitch continues...

I have sold a few items free post, and have no way ( that I know of, thus the question) of telling whether I offered free standard or free registered, as when I click on postage, I get the silly message 'postage can't be calculated' and am unable to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer claims he never received item to many scammers out there

Seems like more and more buyers thing that we sellers do not keep recordsAfter i month this moron clams item was not received, not message before where is by itemitem was sent by Toll on the 16th September on line tracking states it was received on t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! who's at fault here

I recently had a buyer tell me that his package was left in the sun. He seen the van drive off and he didnt think the postman left the item so he went back into the house. Low and behold the driver actually did leave it but as he seldom goes to his f...

No "Print Postage Label" Option showing

Hi, I've sold 4 items to one buyer. They have paid via Paypal - all on the one combined invoice. All 4 items weigh less than 500g combined, but I do not have the "Print Postage Label" option (as I use the Ebay Postage Label Print service) to send the...

Resolved! Stock discrepancy and item not received

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone could give me some quick thoughts... I sent an item via a letter and the buyer has let me know their item was not received...I would be wary as this buyer has not received something once before but it turns out I hav...