Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Store Doors

Is it just me or what? Over the last few days, I've noticed when searching, in Gallery,there's no store doors! There's only the user id and fb number.And even that you can't click on. There's no way of telling if that ideven has a store. You have to ...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sold an item, no contact from buyer!

Hi guys, Just wondering if you can give me some tips. I sold a bed on Wednesday night. It sold for 425! I was pretty shocked, but anyway... My first thought was concern because the buyer has 0 feedback. My husband reminded me that everyone has to sta...

Cancel eBay Store without penalty ....

I am closing down my store and my listings at the end of this month. Could anyone please advise when the best time would be to close the store would further charges being added. Thanks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PHOTOS X 3?

Hi everyone reading, I usually only put up 1 photo, but with the constant pressure of having to have a minimum of 3, I decided to do something a bit different, I scanned 2 images & added the 3rd as a note. Not sure that it is allowable, so I have don...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

zero feedback buyer trying to be clever.....

buyer sent item back got a $6.05 to pay for pickup .........drop off card rule one no tracking will end up on shelf in PO then RTS......(return to sender) no tracking no refund see tomorrow how we play this out........ we all need to be on our toes ....

Resolved! Buyer *irrossco0*9 Blanked Some. Opens Dispute With Paypal And Never Contacted Me Not Happy

I have tried to do the right thing when selling my items This guy thinks he is a Knight in shining armour. Forget the stars after the first one they give him glory. He bought 2 lots of items total value including postage $16.90 on the 19th September ...

Calculated postage

I normally post my items in a 500gm satchel so haven't ever used the postage calculator. I have a couple of items which will weigh over 5kg and won't fit in the B4 Flat rate box. I know I'm going to be slugged for the cubic postal cost. Can someone t...

150 Free Listings

Does any know of any free listings at the moment? Mine seem to have stopped recently. Thank you

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

any possibility to get refund for fastway's label?

I have used fastway for a couple of months and then found out I need a stonger heart to use it. I do not want to give my heart too much attack. Therefore, I would like to get rid of it. However I still have some fastway labels in stock. Is there any ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to update buyer requirements - what the??

I wish to change my buyer requirements to allow all bidders (after briefly deciding to block certain bidders) but seem unable to do so. I have succeeded in altering my site preferences to this effect, however all my new listings keep defaulting to my...

Scam Buyers

I am getting quite sick of scam users buying my item, forcing me to list and re-list the item all the time because of unauthorised use. I keep sending invoices and then find out the person is a scam. It's making it almost impossible for me to sell my...