Cotosen clothing group -

Why does ebay allow such a group to advertise within it's pages - I have been "SCAMMED" by this group as has many others - https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/cotosen - they are being and have been investigated for a number of Fraudulent activities - will ebay cover my loses for this groups unethical practices - shame on you ebay you should remove all their ads from your service pages - OR you should hold yourself responsible for the scams this group is guilty of.  DO THE RIGHT THING FOR YOUR LEGITAMENT CUSTOMERS EBAY - https://www.cotosen.com/?irgwc=1&irclickid=&utm_source=google&utm_medium=5791002197&utm_campaign=203...

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY  - ebay should investigate and stop them from soliciting on their pages. -

hattoffmarketingservices_0-1690109504353.png

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Cotosen clothing group -

If you have proof they have done something wrong, open up a claim under the money back Quarantee.

You have given a rant with no substance.  Why do you feel this way.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Cotosen clothing group -

Because I use Adblock Plus I don't see any of those ads.

I'd suggest you use it as well for the future - it's a built-in feature for Firefox but can be downloaded for other browsers.

"will ebay cover my loses for this groups unethical practices".  Nope, you made the choice to use them, a supplier that is not an eBay seller.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Cotosen clothing group -

@padi*0409 wrote:

"will ebay cover my loses for this groups unethical practices".  Nope, you made the choice to use them, a supplier that is not an eBay seller.

Ah I assumed they had purchased via Ebay, never thought it was just one of those annoying ad's.   In which case like you say, not an Ebay issue.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Cotosen clothing group -

No eBay won't cover you for a spammy ad you chose to click on

Likely the same rubbish is on many many websites

Just because it is there, does not mean you have to click on it

And since you have all this information about their 'activities' why then go and help them keep doing it

Don't support scammers and then blame everyone else

You clicked on an ad, simply because it was 'there'

eBay are highly unlikely to read your post

Take responsibility for your own choices

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Cotosen clothing group -

No help at all - find something better to do to use your time - Ad Blocker is your solution - they sell through ebay. 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Cotosen clothing group -

Well another  no helper - the company actually uses ebay as it's vehicle -do you acually work for ebay. ??

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Cotosen clothing group -

I dealt directly with my bank on this as ebay seems limited in to what they are prepared to do to stop the seller from doing this - My bank actually makes the payments to ebay - easily sorted. 

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Cotosen clothing group -

Really - if I let someone advertise on my front fence and it was a scam - who are they going to go after - ebay has the control to stop these PAID ads - wake up peoples - 

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Cotosen clothing group -

Ah yes, the go to response from people when they don't like factual replies

Do you seriously think anyone employed by eBay, or paid as some kind of 'contractor' for eBay is going to read your post?

No they are not

I suggest you need to take your own advise as far as waking up goes 

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply