Sending items from fixed price to auction when I have multiples in the fixed listing.

HI Everybody, 

I called Ebay about this which just left me more confused. 

I have a number of fixed price listings and each listing has a certain amount of lots available. 

My question is can I send just one of the lots in each listing to Auction? .

Thank you 🙂

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sending items from fixed price to auction when I have multiples in the fixed listing.

No, when you send a listing to auction it basically ends the fixed price listing and relists in auction format in which you cannot have multiples.

I would simply start another auction listing or several auctions and adjust the quantity in the fixed price listing.

Keep in mind that having a store means auctions are not free unless in collectables.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you so much for that reply. I dont want to loose my multiple listings so i will keep tem as fixed price 🙂

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

You're welcome.

I see you sell a favourite product of mine from the country I originated. Smiley Very Happy

Happy eBaying.

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If you've got 10 of an item you won't lose your listing if you change it to 9 and use Sell Similar to list one of them as an auction.  But as was said, you may have to pay a listing fee for your auctions.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Kopes I didn't know you're from legoland Woman LOL

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply