Where is a listing's FAQ

If a question is asked & answered about a listing, where does this interaction appear on the listing. It used to appear at the bottom of a listing, but I can't find it these days! I can't find a FAQ's link either. Can anyone help? Thanks

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Where is a listing's FAQ

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It apparently no longer exists.....there have been several queries on the boards recently.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Where is a listing's FAQ

Thanks for the reply. I thought I was a bit useless for not being able to find it. Strange its gone given that if I get a Question about a Listing, and answer it, "eBay" asks if I want it posted on my Listing (I say "Yes" but then can't find it). I don't understand why it would be a deleted feature; but at least now I can stop looking! Cheers. 

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Where is a listing's FAQ

Maybe eBay expect that sellers would have all the pertinent information in their listings?

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Where is a listing's FAQ

iskrau0
Community Member

Stupid removing the FAQ answers. What happens when a bidder asks an unexpected, good question that the seller had not anticipated? Shouldn't all bidders/potential bidders see the seller's response if the seller ticks the FAQ box? I think so but seems like Ebay management doesn't.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Where is a listing's FAQ

You are 2 years late to the party,  but it is most likely good removing this, as the answer may have being valid at the time it was asked,  but when new stock is added or other changes made the answer could be out of date.  Thank goodness response to answers no longer are shown.

I would never have ticked the yes box to leave the answer.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Where is a listing's FAQ

Simple - add the information to the listing. Something you probably should have done in the first place.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Where is a listing's FAQ

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply