bank account how do i change details

trying to change my bank details want to select a different account for payments

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

bank account how do i change details

All you need to know available in Ebay's help pages

Updating your bank account details for payouts

As an eBay seller, you'll receive your payouts in your linked bank account. If your account details aren't up to date, or if you want to receive payouts to a different account, you'll need to update your bank account details from the Payments tab - opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub, or from Payments - opens in new window or tab in My eBay.

From the Payments tab - opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub or Payments - opens in new window or tab in My eBay, you can see which bank account is currently set up to receive your payouts, and you can update your details when you need to.

To update your bank account for payouts:

1. Go to Payments in Seller Hub or My eBay.
  2. Select Edit next to the payout method you want to update.
  3. Select Add and follow the steps to add your new payout method.

It usually takes 2 business days for changes to be confirmed and payouts to be enabled for your new bank account.

Tip
The bank account you link to receive funds must be a transaction account. It can't be a savings account.

We'll need to verify your details when you update any relevant information on your account. You can verify your bank account by logging into your bank, uploading a bank statement, or using microdeposits. Learn more about microdeposits and verifying your bank details in our article on Registering as a seller.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply