didnt receive an item i paid for

Hi Ebay Member

I purchase some sneakers as a guest, paid for them but they ave bot arrived. 

When I went back into the order number the message said that the item is no longer listed

Plus the seller has not returned my messages 

This purchase as a guest got linked to an old ebay account and I cannot remember the password 

But I have the email confirming my purchase

I cannot find anywhere how to email Ebay or talk to Ebay to give them the item number so I can get my money back ( the item did have the Ebay guarantee statement next to the item being sold) 

Can you tell me what email address or phone number fo where on the Ebay site do I find a chat line or a message board like this ?

Thanks

Maxine 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Go to the link below and scroll to the bottom for contact options.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item/returning-items-bought-guest?id=4...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

You will need to get access to the account you ordered from.

Ebay will not just give you your money back - there is a procedure to follow.

You will need to open a case for Item Not Received.

How long ago did you order?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Also, possible that the sneakers have been sent to the authenticity centre especially if they were listed as authentic Reebok’s or what ever…… in which case, that will take a while.

BUT, please start the refund process by READING  the money back guarantee procedure and then following the process as listed.  

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

OP - I've also just realised that you can actually find the order information from the email you got. Click on "Order Details" and it will take you to a transaction link where you can open the dispute for Item not Received.

Good point @jane - I forgot about the sneaker authentication, although the seller will have had to have listed them in specific categories for them to qualify for the programme. It's a bit unsettling that they are not responding to the OP and there doesn't seem to be a tracking number either.

Can you give us the item number so we can take a look at the seller?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply