How to report seller for harassing me?

Few weeks back I bought something that is not working properly.  It was a cheap item, I should have known better, and I just decided to write the few dollars off.  We have enough to deal with in this moment, on top of everything I just lost one of my favorite pets.  So, I decided I am not up to dealing with the return/refund, and having to take pictures of not working item, and then saying NO! to offers of refund of $1, $2, $3   ....... etc.   To be fair I was not going to leave FB.  Then I got message from the seller demanding POSITIVE feedback.  I told her it does not work, and she started to emailing me telling me that there is nothing wrong with it, and that it needs sun!  Yes, it's SOLAR, I know it needs sun, but  she just kept messaging me.  At no time she made any offer to replace or refund.  I really did NOT want to deal with it and repeatedly told her to go away.  Then she emailed again suggesting I get somebody else to show me how to operate it!  There is nothing to operate; it's a little solar fountain, you float it on water and when the sun comes out it supposes to spray the water 40cm high, this one just trickles.   So i lost it and left NEG.  Told her to stop contacting me or I will report her, and today i got 3 more messages.  But the option to report message or report member for harassing you does not seem to be there?  Cannot find it anywhere?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Chinese sellers, only interested in feedback because it effects their selling ability.

Add the member to your BBL kaz.

And ignore all messages, don't reply at all.