I requested final invoice 2 days ago,no seller response .Ebay msge me stating 4 days to pay or else.

grumshubby
Community Member

Hi Community,

Recently bought an item. The seller offered international shipping on it although the Ebay shipping calculator wasn't working at the time for a shipping quote for some unknown reason?

I bought the item anyway as it is a hard to find item and not many for sale and I didn't want to miss out on it.

I asked the seller for a final invoice amount including shipping and also asked him via Ebay messages for a shipping amount to be added to the invoice so I could pay him for it but the seller hasn't responded to either of my requests.

This was a few days ago now.

Ebay has just sent me a message telling me I have only 4 days to pay for it otherwise an unpaid action strike may be placed against me. 

Below is part of the message I received from ebay.

( Pay within 4 days to avoid an Unpaid Item Case against you )

I am trying to pay for it however due to the sellers non response so far to my request for a final invoice ( including shipping ) I am unable to complete my transaction via Paypal due to this.

I have a 100% feedback over many years as a buyer mainly and don't want to ruin my reputation due to circumstances beyond my control with Ebay putting an unpaid item strike against me.

I want this item that I have agreed to purchase but I am at a stalemate with it due to seller non response and the Ebay non payment dogs barking at my door.

Ebay chat centre and call centre is unmanned at this time so can't ask them atm. Can anyone offer advice as to what I can do at the moment?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)