AusPost delivered to the wrong address what can I do?

I got a message from ebay that my item has been delievere, while I didn't receive anything. My address is clear and correct in my order (I am in Cheltenham). When I press on the tracking number link, it tells me that item has been delivered to a different area (DONVALE). As it says that item was delievered, what can I do to eigther get my item, or get a refund? Obviously, eigther seller put a wrong address on my package or somehow AusPost made delivery to the wrong address. In any case, I'd like to get my item or money back. I contacted seller. What happens if they don't reply? How do I make a claim?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Did you ever live at the 'other' address, and if so, did you update it in both eBay and PayPal when you moved?

OR

Did you ever buy something on eBay and have it sent to someone else at that address ? (and if so, did you change it back to your own address afterwards?)

At this point, I think you need to wait for the seller to get back to you, not all sellers are at the computer every single day. it is possible they *may* have mixed up names/addresses/items and sent your thing to someone and their item might arrive at your address in a day or too

Not sure if you can contact Australia Post and ask ?