Purchase from same seller processed through paypal but isnt showing as purchase

I just purchased a 2nd item from the same seller however despite it processing through paypal and being in my psypal history the purchase isnt in my purchase history nor has the seller received payment despite my money being taken

View Entire Topic

The way that you worded that, it sounded like you have made the purchase "off eBay", which is like a private transaction.

If that is the case, then you have one item "in the eBay system" (which will show in your eBay Purchase History) and the second item that you have purchased using a Paypal payment.

Please confirm that is correct, however from here on I will assume that you say "yes"...

Straight up... if you did that, then don't do it again. It's breaking eBay policy, and also exposing you to unnecessary risk. Anyway, there is some solutions

If so, the 2nd purchase has nothing to do with eBay. You may be able to resolve it via Paypal.

The next question is how and why did you process a Paypal payment like that?

Where exactly did you get the email address to send the payment to?

Your Paypal transaction history will show who the payment went to. But note that it DID NOT go through eBay, it went direct to that email address. The eBay seller will not be able to see the payment on eBay, because you didn't buy on eBay (make sense?).

Whoever that email address was, they DID get the payment from Paypal. So the next question is... was that the same person as who was selling on eBay?

If you didn't receive anything AND it was a "business payment", you can make a claim on Paypal to get the money back. If it was a payment for "Family and Friends" then the money is gone unless they decide to refund. So check that payment method for us!

Please respond to that, then we can take it from there.