Removed Item part 2

Ok, I'm now totally confused.

I was here earlier asking a question about an Item I purchased recently that had been removed by ebay. I bought the item on the 22/7 with Paypal but instead of the payment going straight through, it was marked as "pending". When I checked this morning to see if my payment had gone through I found that the listing had been removed. There was a message from ebay saying that since I hadn't payed for the item (I had) and the seller hadn't sent off yet they were removing it. I have been unable to contact the seller. Earlier this evening I asked for contact details from ebay and got a message back saying that the item number was invalid so they couldn't give me the details.

Then, out of curiosity I went and looked to see if it had been re listed and it had. The odd thing was that the username and the location were different but the item was identical. The original photos (which showed details of the wardrobe from which the item was hanging) were there plus some others that had been added showing extra details of the item hung against a similar, but not identical wardrobe. This kind of item isn't mass produced and I doubt that there are many like it.

I checked Paypal to find out if they could she'd some light on the subject and found that the money I sent had gone from my end but was still unclaimed by the seller.

So...I'm stumped. I have no idea what has happened here but it doesn't look good from my position.

Can some kind soul she'd some light on this?

I really think I need to visit the resolution centre.

Pip

PS I have all the emails that ebay has sent during the whole transaction if they'd be useful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)