Seller advetise latest dyson head and sent me a old model and not working at all...

Seller sent different item and even it did not work at all. I sent photos & video to seller's email.

Because seller ask me make a video and prove it and I did it!!! I ask them refund or resend wright item to me... And seller told me "Wait 2days and then give you a solution" Usually, In my experience, other sellers resend or refund straight away as long as it is not my fault...Finally, I got an answer from seller 2days later!

"Can you go to local shop and repair?"

"We will pay for you"

What a waste time & money...

Is it my fault?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

It is your fault in that you expected to get a genuine British item from a Chinese seller.

It is your fault in not availing yourself of the MBG. You are not exactly a newbie.

The comment that concerns me most, and probably other sellers, is 'Usually, In my experience, other sellers resend or refund straight away as long as it is not my fault'

Does that mean you have a habit of buying and then complaining? Or buying shoddy goods due to price? Or ...

@dscniceman wrote:

What a waste time & money...

Is it my fault?

Yes.

Why not use the eBay Money Back Guarantee clearly displayed on the listing? 

Smart move buying from a China based seller with not so great feedback... and the feedback you left gave me a chuckle... did you not see the other negs?