purchase history error (4 days now) red error writing :(

For 4 days now when i click purchase history it comes up saying in red writing..

Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later.

Only under paid items. It shows anything to be paid and cancelled orders but doesnt show or give any options for paid items i am waiting on, need to check or leave feedback.

I have tried chrome, IE and firefox and done all the cache clearing and that stuff and I have spoken to someone in IT they say its an ebay issue but ebay say its my issue. It has happened before but usually a few refreshes of the page sorts it out, this time however its not helping and again with cache clearing, using CCleaner and all it wont open 😞 I have new computer, windows 10, cable net and no reason why i cant see the orders 😞

is there anyone with the same issue and if anyone knows what to do that would be great, very frustrating as i have items to check that have arrived and 4 days is a long time without being able to see what i have brought.

Thanks

(tried adding a screen shot however ebay is being more dificult and saying my screen shot isnt right format and I dont know how to change it, makes it even more frustrating)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)