10% discount voucher disappeared...

I received a 10% discount voucher a couple of days ago and was planning to use it for a purchase during the weekend. However today I discovered that it disappeared. Any idea why? Did eBay decide to cancel it?

On the terms and conditions it said the voucher will expire on the 24th of September...

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Hmmmm mine has disappeared too, just went to use it and poof its gone. Mine said till 25/09

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

Yes, I have noticed that it has disappeared too. But I went to my email and found the email received about it and, in that, is the code you need to get the discount. I am still wondering how it works. I assume that PayPal pays the seller the full amount, but we are charged the discounted price in our PayPal. It is a PayPal promotion, and they're footing the 'bill'? I'm definitely going to use it! 10% is better than nothing. Expires 24.09.13.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

What you do is purchase the item you want. When you are taken to the paypal page to pay, you will see the full amount of your purchase plus the postage. Towards the bottom of the screen is a box with 'voucher, gift card' whatever the exact words are. You put your voucher code in that box.

The next screen that comes up shows the amount you are paying and the voucher amount (either 10% or $10 depending on which voucher you got). Click pay and all done.

The seller has been paid. Partly by you and partly by paypal in one hit.

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine says 10% off and the code is CHRIS1

Wondering what the $10 off voucher code is.

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

I'm confused, the subject says 10% off but the body if the email says $10 if I spend $50, not sure which offer I got.
Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

I recived an offer on the display today and now it has disppeared. It said it was valid for another 2 days but now when I go on ebay the ofer is not there. Very very displeased. i was going ot buy something today with it. yes I understand you need just just copy the code. The point is we did not copy our codes and now the message has disppeared! 

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

are you sure it was an ebay 10% offer and not just a pop up advert as they change every time you open and close the page.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

You could have started a new, relevant thread instead of dragging up a 2 and a half year old one.

I have a 10% discount offer at the the moment.

It shows in the My eBay page under the My eBay tab.

Have a look.

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

all threads over say 6 months old should be locked and any over 1 year old should be deleted automatically IMO

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply