$5 Ebay plus vouchers still working?

I haven't received my $5 voucher this month, is anyone else having issuses?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No, but I'm not enough of a mug to subscribe to eBay Plus.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I haven't, and I'm pretty sure I didn't get one last month, either.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Different strokes for different folks - my Plus membership paid for itself within a couple of months of signing up.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I raised the issue with Ebay customer support and they fixed up the issue and game me a new voucher code. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Here we are 2 years later and I am still battling ebay on this.  Every single month.  Ebay plus has ZERO benefits for me except those $5 vouchers.  I am not in a metro area, so I cant get free shipping or in fact anything free.  Ebay plus items are MORE expensive, to allow for all those FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURN costs, for other people, because I cant get any of that.  So find an ebay plus listing for me, cost me MORE than the old ebay.  And every month I have to go to chat and ticket 3-5 times to get my measly $5.  They tell me every time just to wait (code for GO AWAY) and it NEVER gets issued.  I am not surprised to see how many others are having issues, but I am surprised they are allowed to sell this with the $5 voucher because its NOT AS DESCRIBED, which means REFUND.  But they wont refund either.

I miss the old ebay 😞

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@rhythmicskye

There's a very simple solution - CANCEL your eBay Plus membership.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/buying-ebay-plus/buying-ebay-plus?id=4755

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply