A Way To Block Chinese Sellers

We really need a way to block Chinese sellers and eBay needs a much stronger policy for sellers who fake where they're located.
I am sick to death of mistakingly buying counterfeit junk and I know many others are as well. This is a topic that usually pops up once every so often and eBay has done absolutely nothing to acknowledge it.

Sometimes I can happily ignore this problem when I want something incredibly specific but not all the time, especially not lately.
I live in Australia right and I want a silicone doughnut pan but I don't wanna wait a decade for it to arrive in the post.
But here's the problem:
Untitled.png
Guess how many of those are actually Australian?
Not a single one.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Or look at their feedback page which shows where any seller is registered . Easy as it was four years ago when posted

Does'nt matter how many relatives they have where, it clearly shows where the SELLER  him/herself is registered, not where their relatives live

And the feedback would tell you if they are lying about where they post from

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply