Abso;utely fed up with adds for rotten toes on ebay pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am browsing

No more adds with disgusting pics of rotten feet, toenails etc. For gods sake I go to ebay to browse goods not lose my lunch.

Keep it up & you wil;l lose customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Abso;utely fed up with adds for rotten toes on ebay pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am browsing

Not sure if these are pop up ads but you can install an adblocker on your computer/device and you won't see any pop up adds on any sites.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

It might be more effective to actually send this as a message to ebay.

You are not talking to ebay on the discussion boards - just other ebayers.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

get Firefox for a browser and use their Pop Up Blocker.  I've used eBay for many many years, always used a pop up blocker and never see any ads...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

This is defintiely a pc problem, not an eBay problem.

Follow putneys advice...

I have adblocks on all browsers, and find firefox and chrome are the best at stopping them from slipping through.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply