Advice needed

I purchesed what I thought was a Mac Mini 2009 model only to find out later that it was the old 2005 model and since I'm not fimiliar with apple computers I didnt know when the adverticment read Apple Mac Mini G4 GREAT WORKING CONDITION at the top of the page then down below it had in the computers specifics, Model ID Macmini3,1, Model Number A1283, AppleMacMiniMarch2009.
So I emailed the seller about this and he replied that he didn't know how this happend and that it must have been ebay that put the computers specs in not him and that he was posting it off strait away so I emailed him strait back asking for it to be canceled because it was not what I wanted and could I get a refund but he has not replied to my email, Am I in my rights in asking for a refund

Thanks

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Advice needed

When the parcle arrived it had one of those  sticker with his name and address that you can get made up special on it and turnes out he lives in a retirement village for over 50's but after looking at his add again I notive this in the mac's descripton { eBay_AppleMacMiniMarch2009 } so perhaps ebay did add that as he said.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Advice needed

image host
Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Advice needed

@leo1954au wrote:

When the parcle arrived it had one of those  sticker with his name and address that you can get made up special on it and turnes out he lives in a retirement village for over 50's but after looking at his add again I notive this in the mac's descripton { eBay_AppleMacMiniMarch2009 } so perhaps ebay did add that as he said.

Please do not send it to the address on the sticker.  It may well be correct but if you do have to open a dispute your paypal cover will be void if the item is not sent to the address provided by paypal by tracked postage.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Advice needed

Advertising on the boards is forbidden, you must stop doing it................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply