An order that hasn't arrived

8ma-my
Community Member

How do I contact eBay about an order that hasn't arrived and I can no longer see in my order list?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

you need to contact seller.....how long ago did you purchase?
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Go to your purchase history and change the date range to see the order.

If it is the seller who last left Feedback for you then they don't have a terrible record but if the delivery is at least a week overdue I would open INR by clicking on your purchase history - change the date range -  I have not received my item - and open a case with eBay.

Do not close the case until you have received your item or refund.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

You don't contact Ebay - If a specific amount time has passed since you ordered, you just open a dispute for Item Not Received.

However, if you can no longer see it in your order list, then perhaps too much time has passed and you will now need to open a case in Paypal, which gives you 180 days.

No need to go back and forth with a seller who will sometimes try to stall you.

We need a bit more information to ensure you're getting the right advice for the circumstances.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@jellybirddesigns wrote:

You don't contact Ebay - If a specific amount time has passed since you ordered, you just open a dispute for Item Not Received.

However, if you can no longer see it in your order list, then perhaps too much time has passed and you will now need to open a case in Paypal, which gives you 180 days.

No need to go back and forth with a seller who will sometimes try to stall you.

We need a bit more information to ensure you're getting the right advice for the circumstances.

OP needs to look further into their purchase history so if they can't see it then it has gone past the 60 days so need to click onto 2021 purchase history or even 2020 history depending how far back it was ordered.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

And if it still missing when you go back to 2020 it means that ebay has removed it entirely for some reason.

If that is the case you should have been sent an email telling you to apply for a refund.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply