Anyone Seen This Feedback Issue Before?

I tried to leave feedback for a seller the other day. The item arrived broken from China and the seller replied to my message quickly and refunded within minutes of me sending a photo. What did I do wrong? Oh, I know, it's because I forgot to put a full stop on the end, isn't it?

feedback comment.jpg

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

**raises hand in a very excited manner**

(yelling now)  "yippy tippy, pick me, I know why, I found the profanity"  "Pick me, Pick me"

Spoiler
it lies with what follows "who" in your comment. who replies
Spoiler
reminds me of the old "this pen is great"

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Hi.

Sitting here gobsmacked. Have no idea but I would say ebay's bots have gone mad and this is just another instance of the insanity that is pervading ebay. Cannot see anything wrong with your feedback. In fact, you received a broken item, seller did the right thing immediately and you were very generous with you 5 star feedback. My head is still spinning.

Cheers.

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

HEY

Spoiler
sorry i raised my voice everyone 

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

**raises hand in a very excited manner**

(yelling now)  "yippy tippy, pick me, I know why, I found the profanity"  "Pick me, Pick me"

Spoiler
it lies with what follows "who" in your comment. who replies
Spoiler
reminds me of the old "this pen is great"
Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

Smiley LOL   No doubt you are correct, but seriously what has this place come to ?  How pathetic

Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

funny that I can type those in a post here on the boards though.  I thought the bots would pick it up here as well

Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

You know, I broke everything down looking for something like that and completely missed that one. Problem solved, thanks slr! You rock. It shows how pathetic the bots are though.

To whoever it was that commented that I still gave positive with 5 stars, why not? They bent over backwards for me, that was my way of saying thank you. I'd never trash someone's stars or feedback if they do the right thing by me. Thankfully issues for me have been very minimal.

Edit: Next time I go to leave feedback, I'm going to try the "pen" one and see if the bots get that.

Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

"A very helpful seller, replies to messages promptly" would get through

Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

You know, I broke everything down looking for something like that and completely missed that one. Problem solved, thanks slr! You rock. It shows how pathetic the bots are though.

To whoever it was that commented that I still gave positive with 5 stars, why not? They bent over backwards for me, that was my way of saying thank you. I'd never trash someone's stars or feedback if they do the right thing by me. Thankfully issues for me have been very minimal.

Edit: Next time I go to leave feedback, I'm going to try the "pen" one and see if the bots get that.

This seller's pen is mightier than his sword Man LOL

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

No doubt you're right but it's a step too far. It is getting ridiculous if ebay is going to ignore spacing like that. If they have bots that are going to block a sentence then they need to highlight the offending part. Someone could sit for ages with that sentence without figuring out what on earth they had done wrong.

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply