Australia Post Contractor Stole My Parcel - Dandenong Victoria 3175

I ordered a laptop on ebay. seller sent it via Parcel post+signature. I kept tracking it from the office and finally it was on board with the driver. All of a sudden parcel was delivered at 11.51am when I was at work.
When I went home no card was left, nobody in the apartment complex has seen it. Item was simply vanished.

Called Auspost up and the operator told me someone has signed for it. How could it be? I was at work. He said there is some scribble starting with my First name. Asked me to send my licence to confirm my signature. Still awaiting for an answer from them.

In the meantime i did some research. Guess what? im not the only one. So many people have lost their parcels similar way. They were simply signed and delivered, but not the receiver who signed for it.

My incident happend in Dandenong vic 3175, Beware guys there is a thief delivering parcels for auspost in dandenong. I cant submit a paypal claim coz item was delivered. Insurance dont cover anything because again it has been delivered. Ive lost money and item.

Im sure Australia post doesnt do anything about this. This is not the first time, Ive had incidents with Startrack (owned by Auspost now) months back where they forgot to pick up my item from the warehouse 3 times in a row. and when received it box was damaged, but item was fine.

The Driver probably still has my laptop. This was dispatched from Clayton South, Vic distribution centre. If Auspost authorities read this, Please track down the driver. Delivery time as per tracking 11:51am Thu 21 Apr Dandenong, VIC.

Thank you

Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Yes, they tend to disappear when no-one else agrees with them.

Message 51 of 56
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

The OP has received his laptop and positive feedback has been left.

All's well that ends well. Could've been a disaster!.

Message 52 of 56
Latest reply

Great outcome - and the FB in caps as well !!!!!

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 53 of 56
Latest reply

And it has only taken 54 posts on this thread and a few on other threads where the AP contractor has been very publicly accused of theft for the buyer to be proved wrong....no-one stole anything.

But I notice the buyer chooses to foget all the who-ha and not apologise for his baseless accusations.

Message 54 of 56
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

And it has only taken 54 posts on this thread and a few on other threads where the AP contractor has been very publicly accused of theft for the buyer to be proved wrong....no-one stole anything.

But I notice the buyer chooses to foget all the who-ha and not apologise for his baseless accusations.

Reminds me of a buyer on the AC that was going off like a pork chop, unfortunately that most certainly did not have a good outcome.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 55 of 56
Latest reply

@darcarru-90,

These are public boards, and it is never a good idea to post your full name and email address and so on on boards that are open to anyone (including spammers).

You should have heightened vigilance from now on with regard to anyone emailing you, even if they address you by name.

I've asked the moderators to remove that information for you.

Secondarily, this thread is extremely old. It was first posted in April of 2016, more than 6 years ago. (The last reply also dates to that month and year.) You're more likely to get responses by starting a new thread.

I'm sorry about the loss of those badges.

Message 56 of 56
Latest reply