CSUN20 not working on AMCALONLINE Sorry, the option you selected is no longer available. Please revi

Sorry, the option you selected is no longer available. Please review available options.  I get this message when trying to use the code CSUN20 for AMCALONLINE.  Anyone else had this problem.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

CSUN20 not working on AMCALONLINE Sorry, the option you selected is no longer available. Please revi

I'm talking to ebay now they have told me to pay the full price and they will give me a credit in a couple of weeks, will have to wait and see if this happens.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@iscrap76 wrote:

I'm talking to ebay now they have told me to pay the full price and they will give me a credit in a couple of weeks, will have to wait and see if this happens.

don't be surprised if it takes closer to 50 days.  I was supposed to get an eBay voucher on the 11th July for $75.  When it didn't arrive I was told to go ahead and buy items and let eBay know the item numbers and I would receive a PayPal credit.  So, I bought some items and let them know the item numbers.  I had to send many messages but finally got my credit on the 25th August.

There are members who were eligible for a $50 voucher having spent $200 who are yet to see the $50 voucher, and they have been waiting for months.

If they/eBay send you messages saying "vouchers/credits are being processed by batch" then bunker in for the long haul.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply