Can I search for a specific seller? I have a parcel that’s not mine and want to contact him.

I have a parcel that’s not mine and want to contact him.

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Can I search for a specific seller? I have a parcel that’s not mine and want to contact him.

Yes I’m aware Aramex is the courier.

yes it’s been opened, wanted to do the right thing, it’s now in the bin!

View solution in original post

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Yes you can, go to "advanced" next to the blue search button at the top of the page and go from there.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

Failed because I didnt buy the darn thing, it seems I can only search for someone I brought from

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

You can search for any seller.

Have you got their username or only the name on the parcel (real name)?

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

ebay username I'm supposing

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

In the advanced search, you have to scroll down to sellers - only show items from (username)

The first box at the top is about items, so if you enter a seller's name it won't work.

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

And an Order No

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Anyone can search for any seller by their eBay username, buying from them is not a requirement at all

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

You have to scroll down on the advanced search page until you find this:

Screenshot 2022-01-20 153441.png

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

ok maybe its not their ebay name, I guess I'll bin it. No return address of sender, rang phone number and guy hung up on me, texted him a photo of the thing hours ago and no response,

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply