Can I see feedback from other buyers?

I'd like to read feedback from other buyers about an item. I don't know how to do this..

This jumper -

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-SHETLAND-WOOL-V-Neck-Knit-JUMPER-Pullover-Mens-Sweater-Knitted-S-XXL-...

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Click on their ebay user ID then select see all feedback.

Then look through feedback but much of the feedback is in private form.

You can also click on the negs to give you an idea of the sellers products and service.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Feedback on eBay is about the transaction, not reviews of the item sold. Although if there is a problem with an item sold, that could be mentioned in buyers feedback.

I note this seller allows returns but has two different timeframes in the listing. Which isn't good. 30 days or 60 days ?

Return policy
Item must be returned within
Refund will be given as
60 days after the buyer receives it
Money Back
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description. More information at returns .

RETURNS POLICY - RISK FREE SHOPPING!
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the purchase price. All goods must be returned at the buyer's expense and be in the same condition as received, including all original packaging.

$50 is fairly cheap for a 100% wool jumper. Not sure how the seller could prove it is Shetland Wool either. Must be made in Asia at that price.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply