Can't leave feedback after 60 days and product faulty

Hi - We purchased a iPhone from Korea that was described as New: never used and with a 1 yr warranty at the end of November 2018. THe iPhone now shuts down intermittantly and we have taken it to an Apple Store to be looked at. Apple said that the phone has serious issues with the board and needs total replacement. Apple also said the phone was repaired in July 2016 and was not new.

I have tried to communicate with the seller, but they have not responded to me and I would like them to honour their warranty. I put a claim in through Paypal which they have denied. How do I get the seller to honour their warranty? I would also like to leave some feedback for other consumers but I am not able to. 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can't leave feedback after 60 days and product faulty

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You only have 60 days to leave feedback although you can leave followup feedback if you have already left the original feedback.

Paypal disputes are for the condition of the item when it arrived, not 4 months later after you have used it.

The seller is most unlikely to respond to you and the so called warranty is absolutely useless as you have already found out.

You will just have to wear it I'm afraid....phones are one item never to buy on ebay.  Go to a B & M store and get a proper warranty.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply