Change payment method from direct deposit to Paypal

I bought an item & as a newbie, I didn't have a Paypal account.  I have now set up Paypal so would like to change the method of payment for the order which is showing payment pending.  I can't find where to change the payment method as the only button is "marked as payment sent"

I have sent an email to the seller asking them to change the payment method but haven't had a reply

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It would only show as payment pending and payment sent IF you had marked as payment sent

So if it is showing that and you did not pay then why mark as paid if it was not done?

Ask the seller to resend the invoice or call ebay and ask them to reset it if they can  so you can pay with paypal.

Or ask the seller for their paypal address and go to your paypal account and select make a payment and follow the prompts to pay.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Usually the seller will need to unmark as paid and send an eBay invoice.

That should reset checkout.

May be worthwhile to suggest that to the seller in case they are newish and don't know.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

It would only show as payment pending and payment sent IF you had marked as payment sent

So if it is showing that and you did not pay then why mark as paid if it was not done?

Ask the seller to resend the invoice or call ebay and ask them to reset it if they can  so you can pay with paypal.

Or ask the seller for their paypal address and go to your paypal account and select make a payment and follow the prompts to pay.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply