Changes to search results

I have had the same searches in place for several years. Tonight however if I do the same searches, I get between 3-9 results versus up to a couple of hundred. When I scroll down it tells me other items that are similar to my search and then how many similar items are available through international sellers. If I click on that (the remainder of my usual search results), it goes back to the original few ๐Ÿ˜ž

Has anyone else had this problem? Dioes this mean I have to log into eBay in each country to see the items I used to see?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

murliana
Community Member
Yes this has happened to me today - I've had saved searches for years set for Worldwide, and now there seems to be filters on which means about 200 items instead of the usual (eg 15, 000 iitems) are displayed - it's not just items available in Australia, as it seems to be a random selection, including items from other countries, so I can't see what is happening. Also, as I mostly buy pre-owned items, it's not that it's filtering out repeat items - deary me, what is going on?
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Its happening across ALL ebay sites in ALL countries, so fear not, its happening even to those Shonky Chinese sellers.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

So are they addressing the issue?

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

having the same issues too..but seems to work fine on the ebay app on my ipod

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I'm in the same position and until the problem's sorted it's hardly worthwhile running most of my searches. The Australian market on its own is simply too small for the niche items I'm after.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:
something is up with the searches check this post
http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Are-the-non-working-Australia-only-filters-a-glitch-or-a-new...

Same here too Harley, guess I'll check my saved searches on friday ROLMHO...................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

ytwo000
Community Member

when i do AU sellers only search all these international sellers come up all mixed up with AU sellers...been like this last 2 days..

i actually gave up the search this morning ...please bring back the filters ebay..please.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Call eBay soaper, you know they don't come here................

Or try like myself and do it tomorrow/today when the maintainance is on........ROFL.......

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply