Cutting money without invoice or notification

nasrrizk
Community Member

Today Amount of 1694 $ was cut from my bank account by visa to buy An I pad And up till now I didn't receive any invoice or notification from the seller or from eBay ,

and I don’t know where my money gone, or how to get it pack? I sent many emails to eBay about this issue but I didn't receive any response from them till now .

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When did you buy the Ipad as the price would have been on the listing.  How did you choose to pay for it?

It is no point emailing Ebay as any answer you get will probably not relate to your question.  Is this item showing in your purchases. 

I suggest before you buy much more that you read through the guidelines on purchasing on Ebay. 

Nobody here knows where your money is as this forum is manned by other members.  Ebay neither read or reply to questions.  If you wish to speak to Ebay you will need to go to "Help" and scroll to the bottom and select Live Chat.  That is the only way to contact due to covid.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

When did you actually purchase the item - today or earlier this week?

What does it show in your Ebay purchase history?

How did you pay for it? Did you pay just with your Visa card, or did you pay through Paypal with your card?

You can look in Paypal for your purchase history.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply