Dec 2021 purchase invoices can't be found. have bank state with 5 purchases BUT no idea what items.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Dec 2021 purchase invoices can't be found. have bank state with 5 purchases BUT no idea what items.

Go to the drop-down menu that says "last 60 days" at the top of your purchase history page, click on it and select 2021.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Some transactions from around December may not be appearing in the Purchase History when viewing the entire year.

If you know (or can find) the item title, searching your Purchase History may find the missing transactions.

Try viewing your Purchases in the eBay app -- that may work differently than the web site.

Try looking at your feedback left or received for signs of the missing transactions.

Check your "Buy Again" page -- that may also provide clues as to what you have purchased.

https://www.ebay.com.au/mye/buyagain

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

You could also look for order confirmation emails in your normal mailbox.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Maybe things are different in the US, but here in Australia, we can select to change the Purchase History view for the last 3 years. That way, the OP can change the view to 2021 and see what they bought. Basically what Padi said.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

are you sure your bank statement shows 5 purchases?

Did you buy anything from overseas?

Last time I bought from overseas the GST component of the transaction showed as a separate item on my bank statement.

You might have 5 withdrawals but less than 5 purchases.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

ALSO,  payments for GSP items from the USA & UK might be showing as 2 withdrawals, one to the seller and one to Pitney Bowes.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Maybe things are different in the US, but here in Australia, we can select to change the Purchase History view for the last 3 years. That way, the OP can change the view to 2021 and see what they bought.

Things generally work that way in the US as well. Unfortunately, users report that some individual transactions from around December seem to not be appearing when viewing the entire year's purchase history as they should. When that happens, other steps may need to be taken to find those transactions.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply