Doesn't post to Australia

why is it that more and more items on Ebay Australia say "doen't post to Australia",why do they bother even putting them on here.Is it just to anoy us or what?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I have seen this before and i just sent them a msg to ask why and they didnt know that their ad stated this.They were actually quite happy to send to Australia.Send them a msg and ask why,they might just do it.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

@gunnaparty2 wrote:

why is it that more and more items on Ebay Australia say "doen't post to Australia",why do they bother even putting them on here.Is it just to anoy us or what?

If the "Doesn't post to Australia" is in the postage and payments section (not just a line in the description), then the seller has listed on an overseas site and selected not to post to Australia, which in turn means that it shouldn't appear on eBay AU at all - if it does, it's a problem with eBay's search engine etc. 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

It must be a problem with ebay as I have tried  Australia only and ebay Austrlia only and I still get USA,UK,China etc. every time.I have also tried deleting my cookies,cleaning the cache etc.All to no avail.Maybe some year in the future ebay will fix it.Thanks for the reply's tho ppls.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Dont know if it's a E-bay prob or not' but i get the same thing from my (chinese bought) Android tablet as i can only surf the US e-bay sites there's no options to change to AU sites....must be in the setting's & where the tablet is/was bought from that sets which e-bay country of origin you can by from.....mayby....perhaps

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

A German Seller posts Worldwide but with many exceptions. Australia isn't listed in the exceptions but eBay says item Doesn't Post to Australia. Why is that?

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Message the seller and ask

Please check date of threads.  This is ANCIENT

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Just ask the seller if they can ship to Australia, I have asked a few sellers in the UK about this and reply was it goes through the GSP, well they have to initiate that part of it not me.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Maybe Oceania is among the exceptions? Sometimes I have found it among the shipping exceptions.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply