Ebay itself is a scammer

kai-5227
Community Member

I added 23 items into the cart and paid everything. Deduction was made to my credit card. However, after an hour later my purchase history is empty and everything is still in the cart. What is wrong with eBay? Deduct my money and said I did not purchase anything?

Very very disappointed and will not support ebay plus anymore. Going to make a police report on this. 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ebay itself is a scammer

seriously a police report,  most people go to the ACCC,  maybe hire a hit squad.

Have you considered first checking if the funds have actually come out of your credit card,  and if they have contacting Ebay first.   I think the police will have a good laugh,

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay itself is a scammer

Making  false police report is a criminal offense , so please double check and be very very sure you have not made a mistake

Very good idea not to use eBay if you do not know the basics

Not sure what eBay Plus has to do with your comment though

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay itself is a scammer

This has just happened to me a few minutes ago.  The items were paid for and PayPal sent a receipt.  But the items are still in the cart waiting for payment and not in my purchase history.  Is this a tech issue?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay itself is a scammer

Best way to find out is contact Ebay,  this is a forum, Ebay don't monitor it for problems.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay itself is a scammer

@kai-5227 wrote:

I added 23 items into the cart and paid everything. Deduction was made to my credit card. However, after an hour later my purchase history is empty and everything is still in the cart. What is wrong with eBay? Deduct my money and said I did not purchase anything?

Very very disappointed and will not support ebay plus anymore. Going to make a police report on this. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi probably a technical issue as mentioned elsewhere on this thread. Perhaps now your history has been restored. I do understand your concern at the time though.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply