Fraudulent LED wattage ratings eg.39000W 12v driving lights

Why won't Ebay stop fraudulent claims on LED light rating eg. 39000W driving lights.This is not remotely possible as 39kw at 12v is 3250A. To run a light this rating would require a cable of 950mm2 on a vehicle capable of supplying maybe 200A max. The light kits are often supplied with a 40A rated relay and a fuse of only 30A. 40A at 12v is only 480W. How long will this very misleading and blatent fraud be allowed. Look up something known as ohms law to confirm my figures.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay allows any fraudulent activity even after many reports of fraudulent sellers if it means money to them.

However they will stop messages between buyers and sellers they deem as buying/selling away from eBay and missing their commission.

They have different priorities if it means them losing money 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The eBay site is run on a trust basis by it's members and it would not be possible to vet millions of listings.

eBay is predominantly automated and relies on reports from other members, however often it is difficult to prove allegations.

Especially as eBay staff are versed in policing how the site is run rather than becoming experts in all the types of products/industries listed.

However it would benefit the site and it's members should eBay become more proactive in sanctioning certain areas that receive constant multiple reports. I am not holding my breath though.

image host
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply