HELP - how to reverse a payment?

Hi,

I have recently purchased several items from a seller who has agreed to combine postage.  There is still one item I am waiting for to  end that I intend to bid on.  I just won an auction from another seller and paid for it but as I hit the pay now button I realised that the amount was for all the items i had purchased including the ones with full postage.  What can I do? This is also the case with another two Items from which I have just requested a combined invoice.

I actually hate the way e-bay assumes full cart payment when you click on pay for an individual item. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You needed to select 'pay only this seller'.

Now the seller is the only one to reverse a payment.

But rather than reversing payment, message the seller and explain not to process the order until the other is finished then combine.

When I did the same, my seller put 0.00 for postage on the last item I won and sent them all together.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply.  

Yes, I'm aware of the 'Pay only this seller' option but when in a rush you sometimes forget that Ebay has decided on your behalf that you want to pay for the entire cart even though you got there by hitting pay now on a particular item.  It should be a "Do you you want to pay for other items" option rather that the whole cart default.  Just frustrating.

I have emailed the seller so hopefully they do the right thing. I just hope they don't send the items before they see the message. Glad it worked out in your case.

Have a good weekend!

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

They want you to pay individual postage, more fees for feebay

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply