Has any one had unsatisfactory dealings with World of Emeralds07?

sold me a carved stone supposedly an Emerald.It is now turning to yellow as if it has been dyed.I have sent many emails and sent photo.So far i have not received an outcome from my complaint.Paypal say it not a problem they assist with.I bought the stone last November and reported around March this year.Peter.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@petelesrobo wrote:
 sold me a carved stone supposedly an Emerald.It is now turning to yellow as if it has been dyed.I have sent many emails and sent photo.So far i have not received an outcome from my complaint.Paypal say it not a problem they assist with.I bought the stone last November and reported around March this year.Peter.

I'm afraid you've done your money.. 45 days is the window for opening a dispute and as the sale was in November you have gone way past that window and there isn't a lot that PayPal can do for you.. If you paid with a debit card you may be able to do a chatgeback through your bank but I think there is only a 3 month window for starting one. 

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

You cannot do a chargeback with most mastercard debit cards, you can with a visa debit card or any credit card. Each card provider has there own terms, some it is as short as 90 days, others will do a chargeback up to 12 months.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply