Has anyone else been ripped off by REMOVED selling Maverick batteries advertised as 100+ Ah

REMOVED are selling fake 100+ Ah batteries that are really about 20% the capacity of what they have printed on their stickers. If you cut them open you will find lots of padding and significantly smaller capacity cells inside than what they should be. Genuine batteries should weigh in at 30+ kg, theirs are 2/3 of that if you are lucky.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Has anyone else been ripped off by REMOVED selling Maverick batteries advertised as 100+ Ah

They state the weight as 28 Kg and give a 30 month warranty.  Why didn't you send it back under warranty instead of cutting it open ?

If you did indeed buy a 100+ Ah battery from them.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I did send mine back, I delivered them personally and demanded a receipt from them saying they had received them and after 6 months and making a court date with NSW Small claims REMOVED decided to refund my money, but only after lying again and saying they had refunded the money 2 months earlier. When Paypal requested a transaction ID, they couldn't supply one as they had never refunded the money.

The information regarding what is really in them came from a battery wholesaler who did =cut his open to expose their deception.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply