Haven't received my items

I have purchased (21/02/2014), 2 Tort Bags and never received the items.

As the estimate delivery was between 11 - 24 March,  I did wait til 6th April to give extra time.

Sent an email for an quiry on 6th April, the seller replied would refund or resemt the items..on first reply, 

then next day he/she sent me an email again, that the items sent again, and asked me to wait.

So I waited giving another 4weeks..as the posting indicate takes 3 - 4 weeks.

By this time I was already late to open a case in the resolution centre..

On 6 May sent an eamil telling no receiving the items, no reply.

On 1 June sent an email again, no reply from the seller.

Now I feel that, this seller knew I won't be able to claim back after such period. 

I was excited to get the bags, one for my friend and one for myself. How disappointing.

This incident made me skeptical about online shopping..

I do not wish other genuine buyers experience this kind of scam, where and how to write review, 

I am quite new to eBay. Please advice.

Thank you.

Yu Jang

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@2014yujo wrote:

As the estimate delivery was between 11 - 24 March,  I did wait til 6th April to give extra time.

Sent an email for an quiry on 6th April, the seller replied would refund or resemt the items..on first reply, 

then next day he/she sent me an email again, that the items sent again, and asked me to wait.

Now I feel that, this seller knew I won't be able to claim back after such period. 

I was excited to get the bags, one for my friend and one for myself. How disappointing.

I do not wish other genuine buyers experience this kind of scam, where and how to write review, 

Thank you.

Yu Jang

Unfortunately you have left it too late to get a refund from Paypal or even leave feedback for the seller.

What you should have done was start a dispute with Paypal for item not received before the 45 days since buying the item was up. By delaying things you now have to wear the loss unfortunately.

You should have contacted the seller and then started the Item not Received dispute back in March.

If your Paypal payment was funded by a credit card you MIGHT be able to get a chargeback from your bank if you contact them right away but somehow I think too much time has now passed even for that.

That's the problem with buying from some overseas sellers, they know that by stringing you along they can stretch it out past the time where you can claim.

Then you are left without the item and without your money.

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@2014yujo wrote:

Thank you.

Yu Jang

Unfortunately you have left it too late to get a refund from Paypal or even leave feedback for the seller.

What you should have done was start a dispute with Paypal for item not received before the 45 days since buying the item was up. By delaying things you now have to wear the loss unfortunately.

You should have contacted the seller and then started the Item not Received dispute back in March.

If your Paypal payment was funded by a credit card you MIGHT be able to get a chargeback from your bank if you contact them right away but somehow I think too much time has now passed even for that.

That's the problem with buying from some overseas sellers, they know that by stringing you along they can stretch it out past the time where you can claim.

Then you are left without the item and without your money.

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

That's so unfortunate!!!

If the buyer is a good one, you can find a way of working things out.  But if they keep on being stubbborn, the best you can do is leave them sone negative feedback...

No need to give up on online shopping.  You are bound to come across both good and bad sellers everywhere...

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

How do you propose they leave negative feedback 109 days after the transaction, when the time limit is 60 days?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you so much.  I've got a good lesson.

Now I know much more clear what & how on transactions for buying on ebay.

I was unlucky with the seller, he/she received same feedback on the items not received...

Next time I will be more careful with sellers.

Thank you again.

Hope all have good day.^^

Regards,

Yu Jang.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you for your reply.

Now I am quite confident how to buy my favourite items on ebay.

I was bit naive....^^

Have great day.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

You are right!!

Thank you so much.

Now I am over it with the seller.

I will be more careful next time.

Thanks again.^^

Kind Regards,

Yu Jang.