Hi guys I need Tobit an item in uk but seller won't post is there a way I can do it

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Hi guys I need Tobit an item in uk but seller won't post is there a way I can do it

I'll vouch for PJ....I know where to send the heavies when she is in Australia

To get back to Australia I have to survive until this evening when the Fox clan depart LOL

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Oh, they are still with you....I thought they would be back by now.  That explains why my email has not been answered.

Deep breath....you can survive a few more hours.Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Sorry if I haven't answered your email Lyndal, did you send it to one of my selling email addies because I haven't logged into them for a while. Definitely no messages through the boards.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Sorry PJ, not an email to you.....I emailed Foxy, expecting her to be home by now.

I guess she will be in contact eventually.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Hmphhhhhhh, I'm not good enough to email then (takes blanky to quiet corner and sucks thumb)

Foxy gets home on Friday, can't get used to the quiet lol.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

There, there PJ.....cheer up!   I thought you had enough on your plate without emails from Oz.

I'll get the goss from Foxy when she gets over her jetlag.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

PJ I'm still in the corner.................

Got Wagon Wheels some popcorn (thanks Lyn) and attitude......(been stirring up again whilst you were away)

"should I be afraid yet?....."

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 17 of 17
Latest reply