Hidden items are now unhid!

Does anyone know why Ebay has now changed again and it is listing ALL my purchases even though I have hidden everything except what hasn't arrived?

It is so annoying.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I doubt many people here could tell you why eBay do things they do

Have you read the other threads on the issue?

And have you tried the advice given here

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Technical-Issues/Current-purchases-problem/m-p/2544448#M9641

by eburtonlab ?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

@drawingcrazypatterns wrote:

Does anyone know why Ebay has now changed again and it is listing ALL my purchases even though I have hidden everything except what hasn't arrived?

It is so annoying.

This is probably not the ideal place to announce it as before, who knew? Now everyone who reads here will probably rush in to have a look.😂

But I think you may be worrying needlessly. I did have a quick squizz. I can see feedback left for you as a buyer but it is not actually listing what item you purchased. It shows the seller's name and the couple I checked out seem to sell coins, but apart from that, I have no idea what you bought.

It is annoying when things on ebay change like that, if they were meant to be hidden, but at least it isn't showing every detail.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Springy, how did you check the OP's Purchase History to see what was showing? 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I didn't check purchase history, I wouldn't know how to do that or even if it is possible.

I just checked feedback.  Maybe I have the wrong end of the stick, maybe OP meant they hid their purchase history from themselves?

I had assumed they meant people could look up their feedback as I had heard some people could set that to private.

But I could be way wrong. If so, then drawingcrzypatterns, just disregard me. It was Friday yesterday anyway when things go awry so things may revert to normal this weekend.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply