How do I warn buyers of an unethical and fraudulent seller

This is a warning to all future buyers intending to purchase items from, <REMOVED>

Be extremely wary as the man running this place<REMOVED> has no ethics or principles and

is a fraud. I have had a bad experience with this man and feel quite sad that people like

this are are allowed to do business on ebay.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

As you can see from the editing you are not allowed to name and shame on the boards. You show your displeasure at a less than honest transaction by leaving neg feedback making sure that it does not breach feedback policy so it remains.

You safeguard your money by always using a safe payment method and always making a claim within the relevant timeframe.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Nope, no non-pos fb on his/her fb left for others.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

You can only leave feedback if you have been silly or gullible enough buy.  I am mainly talking about plants eg blue rose, blue & black rose, green rose, black rose, rainbow rose, blue strawberries, black strawberries, yellow strawberries and purple tomatoes.  NONE of these exist!!!  I advised ebay about 1 seller and they said they would fully investigate and take the appropriate action, well some other sucker has done their dough, they have bought these seeds.  I have even tried to contact various buyers but these sellers are clever, they have the privacy option on their buyers.  There is also sellers in Malasia selling "rare" orchid seedlings on ebay Australia, I notified ebay a longtime ago about them, any plant material coming from overseas will not get through quarrantine inspection, they will be destroyed, so once again the buyer is stuck with paying but no plant!!   Ebay advised that I can report an item, I sat for sometime one night last week and reported a large number of items from 1 seller, he has also had buyers since I reported the item.  Where do we go from here, this is fraud, so do I call the police???  I don't think my inquiry would go very far, probably as far as complaining to ebay.  Ebay its time you pulled your heads out of the sand and sort these fraudulent listings out and ban the sellers!!!!!   

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Black Strawberries don't exist?

*sobs*

I have some on my watch list!

I figured they have black basil and black chervil, so wasn't too much of a stretch to think they could get black strawberries too!

and i seriously have a chilli plant that has about 5 dif coloured chillis on it - all on the one plant!

and I KNOW about the rainbow rose seeds!

*runs off crying*

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

@magicinmygarden wrote:

You can only leave feedback if you have been silly or gullible enough buy.  I am mainly talking about plants eg blue rose, blue & black rose, green rose, black rose, rainbow rose, blue strawberries, black strawberries, yellow strawberries and purple tomatoes.  NONE of these exist!!! 

Even then they don't/can't as the time period between receiving,planting and the plant showing is beyond

the 60 days permitted for leaving feedback,(something the latest Aussie registered scammers don't seem to

have taking into account),

I advised ebay about 1 seller and they said they would fully investigate and take the appropriate action, well some other sucker has done their dough, they have bought these seeds. 

Waste of time as reporting them achieves nothing.

I have even tried to contact various buyers but these sellers are clever, they have the privacy option on their buyers.  There is also sellers in Malasia selling "rare" orchid seedlings on ebay Australia, I notified ebay a longtime ago about them, any plant material coming from overseas will not get through quarrantine inspection, they will be destroyed, so once again the buyer is stuck with paying but no plant!!   Ebay advised that I can report an item, I sat for sometime one night last week and reported a large number of items from 1 seller, he has also had buyers since I reported the item.  Where do we go from here, this is fraud, so do I call the police???  I don't think my inquiry would go very far, probably as far as complaining to ebay.  Ebay its time you pulled your heads out of the sand and sort these fraudulent listings out and ban the sellers!!!!!   

They bring in money to eBay so they wont pull the listings,(ethics mean nothing to them or the sellers),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

@*crikey*mate* wrote:

*sobs*

I figured they have black basil and black chervil, so wasn't too much of a stretch to think they could get black strawberries too!

and i seriously have a chilli plant that has about 5 dif coloured chillis on it - all on the one plant!

*runs off crying*

It's becoming a bit of a mine field in seeds where there are a number of scammers now,(both overseas and in

Aus),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif give_rose.gif

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

@*crikey*mate* wrote:

*sobs*

*runs off crying*

It's becoming a bit of a mine field in seeds where there are a number of scammers now,(both overseas and in

Aus),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif give_rose.gif

It was you who brought the rose seeds to my attention, so i didn't buy the strawberries with that in mind, was waiting to ask you about em LOLOLOL

You do great work Taz...

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Taz, you know i'm new to this graden stuff, so when i recently started, i wouldn't even buy seeds from the garden nursery cos I was scared I wouldn't be able to make em grow! i figured at least with a plant, I had half a chance LOL

I did "plant" mushrooms the other day, and I tell ya, my tummy is in knots wondering if I have a box of dirt, if I did something worng, or if one day, I'm gonna get a mushroom tree LOLOLOL

i reckon if they do come up that I'll feel like i just gave borth to one of my kids hahahahaha

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

It was you who brought the rose seeds to my attention, so i didn't buy the strawberries with that in mind, was waiting to ask you about em LOLOLOL

You do great work Taz...

Well that's one member that's not being scammed,thanks,good.gifgive_rose.gif

@*crikey*mate* wrote:

Taz, you know i'm new to this graden stuff, so when i recently started, i wouldn't even buy seeds from the garden nursery cos I was scared I wouldn't be able to make em grow! i figured at least with a plant, I had half a chance LOL

I first thought that if I buy seeds you get lots so at least some of them should come up,(didn't realize

that lots do come up),tease.gif

I did "plant" mushrooms the other day, and I tell ya, my tummy is in knots wondering if I have a box of dirt, if I did something worng, or if one day, I'm gonna get a mushroom tree LOLOLOL

I'm not into mushrooms although I've felt one at times,(kept in a dark corner and fed bulls---),blush-1.gif

If you managed to grow a mushroom tree you could sell the spores/spawn,(or take a photo and sell it to those

Chinese seed sellers as an exotic)good.gif

i reckon if they do come up that I'll feel like i just gave borth to one of my kids hahahahaha

It will be interesting then,(good luck with it)give_rose.gif

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply