How do a block a seller who I harrassimg me

How do I block a seller shop I harassing me to change review I don't wish to change?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You can add anyone to your Blocked bidders list and tick the box to block communication.

But if you have had a transaction with a seller the block won't take effect until approx 60-90 days after sale date.

Just ignore and delete the messages. Don't respond at all.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Ignore, or mark as spam.

I hope you raised a case for Not as Described and got your money back?

Never take an offer from a seller - raise a dispute instead and don't communicate with them.

If you are within 30 days from receipt, you can open the dispute. Seller will have to send a postage label if they are registered in Australia, or they will have to send the funds for return postage if they are overseas. If they do not do so, their only other option would be to refund you.

Your seller is in China, so they cannot send a postage label, but will usually try trick you into paying for return postage. Don't fall for it.

And never close a case either if the seller promises to send a replacement - focus on getting the refund.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Cheers as it happens I had to report this seller for seller fraud.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

No never got my Money back I had to report them for seller fraud.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@ccat.fo.izdd5r3u3z wrote:

No never got my Money back I had to report them for seller fraud.

Why?

What happened?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Was it because of the stained curtains? That would be a case for INAD. Did you open a case?

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply