How to contact a seller and attach photos

I don't know whether I am missing something obvious, but I want to send a seller (from whom I recenlty purchased an item) some photos of the damaged envelope the item arrived in. The only emails I have received from the seller are the automated ones sent by ebay, which does not have the seller's email address.

Fortunately the item itself was not damaged, but I would like the seller to be aware of how useless their packaging was. The only way of contacting the seller does not let me add any attachments, so how do I do this?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

go to your purchase folder in my ebay. go over the the RHS of page and click on more options drop down menu and click contact seller. you will see attach photos link under the message box.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

go to your purchase folder in my ebay. go over the the RHS of page and click on more options drop down menu and click contact seller. you will see attach photos link under the message box.
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

As HBH suggests, normally in messages attachments is available also but for some reason it doesn't always show until seller sends a message for you to reply, then the attachment function appears.

BTW congrats on the 1000. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Thank you - mission accomplished. I didn't take the step after seeing it didn't seem possible to add attachments from the initial dropdown list under 'contact seller'. I have added a photo of the state in which I received my parcel.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks - I'm quite chuffed to have reached such a milestone.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

wow I received one very similar the other day however mine had only been posted in the plastic and the item was actually hanging out of the packet. Not happy Jan.
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

nanma52
Community Member
Where us the purchase folder?
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

After 2 1/2 YEARS it's now called "purchase history" in "my eBay" ................................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I go to contact seller, I write the message. I see the send photo square, I tap square and it goes to my gallery, I select photo, tap photo and nothing happens. I have done this many times before with no problems but for some reason it won't upload pictures now
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

I go to contact seller, I write the message. I see the send photo square, I tap square and it goes to my gallery, I select photo, tap photo and nothing happens. I have done this many times before with no problems but for some reason it won't upload pictures now
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply