How to see unpaid strikes on account.

OK, I'm getting really annoyed with EBay's secret information on strikes.  Long story short, I recently received 2 unpaid strikes from a seller because they told me I could wait until the last auction and then request a combined invoice. Trouble is, they didn't realise they had the sale set up for automatic cancellation after 4 days without payment. I suddenly find myself with 2 strikes and most of my bids blocked. Am annoyed that I received no notification form e-bay. I only knew about it when a bis was rejected. Am in the process of getting the strikes removed. During one of many chat sessions I also discovered I had a strike from some time ago that I wasn't even aware of.  In that instance I had purchased a medallion by mistake  along with several lots of coins. I contacted the seller (who sells hundred of the same items every month) and explained that the medallion was a mistake as I only collect coins and would they be kind enough to cancel the order which they did. I thought it was a mutual transaction until I found out they had cancelled it using non-paying bidder and given me a strike. I would have paid for them had I known that! 

Anyway, how does one find out how many strikes and the dates? I have seen references to using the resolution centre but none of these went through the resolution process.  Seems like some hidden information that EBay keeps to itself.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

....but Dave....

ekrabappel wrote: 

(..why would any rational person assume they were given an unpaid item strike and be checking details of the emails? )    🤔

@ Edna:  Here's a thought process for you..... Read your eBay emails and it will tell you why!  God, it probably also tells you what you can do to avoid them in the future, how to appeal, what to do now etc etc etc....... 😏

Maybe you're just not rational enough to cope with that concept!           ..Hey, EDNA????

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

@ekrabappel wrote:

I assume you purchased your thousands of coins on another account, not the zero feedback account you are currently using on the discussion board.  I wonder why you have set up a new account?

eBay actually recommends that sellers use a different account on the boards to their selling accounts.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

According to eBay my store account has well in excess of 5,000 sales. Unfortunately less than half that in feedback. My non-store account, with 500 and a bit feedback, has over 1,000 sales. This account doesn't sell anymore, so I obviously have no idea.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply