I am getting an unpaid notice, seller does not send to Australia

wendles20
Community Member

Hi eBay

I received this below - I emailed 2 days ago seller does not send to Australia.

Getting onto Customer Support is a jokle

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

cq_tech
Community Member
Wendy, are you absolutely certain that this seller doesn't sell to Australia, because when I checked his listings, he clearly states that he does ship to Australia, and even includes the correct postage?

If you received an email from him stating that he does not ship to Australia, you should forward a copy to ebay so that they don't issue an unpaid item strike against your name.
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

When I checked that item number it clearly states posts to USA only and there is no quoted postage to anywhere else.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

And if you click on the View Purchased Item link it has disappeared.

I have a feeling the seller is just trying to get his FVFs back.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

If you search for item #380898654009 the listing still exists. However, it has been edited since I looked at it yesterday afternoon as it now states that he does NOT ship to Australia, which wasn't a very clever thing to do as how can he now claim UPI on an item which the OP can no longer buy? I think you're right Lyndal; he is obviously trying to recover his fees but he really should have left the listing as it was until the UPI had been settled one way or the other.
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

cq_tech - there are no revisions showing on that item when I just checked which means the seller hasn't edited it.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

i think it would of made more sense if the seller had done a mutual cancellation of the sale and then he could claim back his fees rather than open up an UPI dispite

after all he is the one who won't post to aust.

personally i don't see the big deal in it especially if the buyer is more than willing to pay for said item

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

@jensmanchester wrote:

cq_tech - there are no revisions showing on that item when I just checked which means the seller hasn't edited it.

Yes, I noticed that too Jen but regardless, when I first checked that listing it was clearly stated that shipping was to both the United States and Australia, yet 24 hours later, not only has it somehow been changed without the revision being recorded, the seller now specifically excludes Australia, something he would have no reason to mention unless his previous version stated otherwise.

And no, I definitely was not imagining things. 🙂

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Yes when I got towards the payment it said not outside USA.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

yes thanks

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply